PS Lehman, Inc. is a leading boutique home staging company based in Chicago. Known for delivering dramatic property transformations, we consult with homeowners and real estate agents to tailor our unique range of services to meet individual needs. We help our clients stage their homes to sell quickly, and shorten lead times to market with our pre-market preparation teams. We are a one-stop shop for easy home transitions.
We are seeking experienced home stagers and lead stagers to add to our growing team. From consultation to installation, you will be responsible for transforming homes with our warehoused inventory to take a space from what it is, to what it should be, in order to achieve the highest return for our clients. You need to have impeccable taste, current knowledge of design trends, solid visual merchandising skills and an understanding of Chicago real estate value and opportunity. Pay will be based on experience, execution and management skills.
Please send us a resume and cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for this opportunity. Candidates who show their value and potential will have opportunities for growth within the company.
– Consulting with homeowners, agents, and developers on-site to develop staging plans
– Designing on-trend staging environments for a broad range of home styles
– Presenting detailed descriptions of staging ideas to clients and team
– Communicating professionally with homeowners, developers, and agents
– Sourcing inventory needed for staging jobs
– Leading and managing teams of movers, contractors and co-workers on stagings
– Executing staging plans from start to finish in a timely fashion
– Must have a minimum of 6 months experience with professional home staging
– Must be able to meet clients and agents on time, Monday – Friday, throughout the city and near suburbs
– Must have a flexible schedule
– Must provide previous work references
– Must provide us with a valid portfolio of previous work