Bay Gold Staging and Design is a small Real Estate Staging and Interior Design business serving the greater Bay Area.
– We help clients and real estate agents prepare homes for sale by bringing in furniture, decor, and art to help maximize the property’s potential.
– We design and re-design client interiors to create updated and cozy spaces.
– We are a small business & have our warehouse located in Jack London Square.
-We serve all Sonoma County, Marin, Oakland/East bay, SF & South Bay areas.
– We are a fun, easy going environment but the job is hard work! We are young professionals and have a good time doing what we do.
About the position:
Staging assistant/Interior Design Assistant
-$20/hr- $22/hr DOE full to part-time employee positions available.
– Monday – Friday position only, all holidays and weekends you will have off.
-Pays every 2 weeks via direct deposit paycheck.
– This is a part time position- full time position depending on the week and how many jobs we are scheduled for. FLEXIBILITY is a major key to this position being a good fit.
– Most of the jobs are staging and removing staging, this involves heavy lifting, packaging and unpacking decor, art and small furniture items. (ie. Small side tables, console tables.) We hire out to have all our large furniture delivered.
– Personal assistant tasks are available which include running errands, assisting in driving to consultations so that lead designer can take calls and emails throughout the day.
-There is room for growth, we are looking for team leaders. This will require Interior Design or Staging experience and/or education. You can learn as much as you are interested in via experience with us and if you are curious about becoming a junior designer we can help you pick a design/staging courses to take so that you can continue growing in the company.
-Flexible, easy going, enthusiastic self starter that is ready to take on challenges and learn about the staging and design business.
– Must be willing to have a flexible schedule and be available on a short notice basis usually with only 1 week or less notice of the next weeks schedule.
– Must have a passion for design, the interest in going into design or have always had a natural gift for creating good looking cohesive spaces.
-Passion for organizing a plus!
– Must be outgoing and know how to solve problems.
– Good at taking instructions and executing tasks.
– Able to make suggestions and have opinions on design ideas, must have a good natural eye for what looks good.
– Able to take good photos or video on a cell phone and suggest pictures for social media marketing.
– Familiar with social media platforms is a plus.
-Must be able to lift and carry 25 lbs.+ sometimes up and down stairs.
– Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation (SUV is a +), must be comfortable driving on the freeway sometimes as far as the south bay or Sonoma County. Must be comfortable occasionally driving a work van such as a U-haul. Driving your own vehicle is REQUIRED, reimbursement of driving expenses are negotiable!
– High School diploma or equivalent required, degree or certificate especially in a design related field a plus!
– Must be COVID conscious, willing to wear a mask and wash/sanitize hands frequently. Must be someone that “quarantines” to help stop the spread of the virus and is passionate about keeping family, customers and co-workers safe.
– Works hard but has fun doing it!!
** Please write a short note on why you are interested in Design or why you feel like you would be a good fit for this position to help us get to know you!