Growing home staging company in Orange County, looking to expand our design team. Looking for a creative, energetic and design focused individual for this new role.
Primary Job Duties
Support the Design Manager and Home Staging Stylist with the installation and design of each staging job
Load and unload van at job site/warehouse
Packing, unpacking, and placement of accessories / art.
Packing and unpacking bed linens and accent pillows
Steam bed linens and make beds.
Steam curtains/shower curtains and hang
Maintain and organize inventory by inspecting products after use, putting items back in their appropriate location, and identifying any broken or dirty pieces.
Assist Design Manager in inventory purchasing.
Cleaning job sites once the stage is complete. Wiping surfaces, vacuuming, sweeping and dusting.
– Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
– Must be able to lift and move at least 30 pounds.
– Must be able to multi-task and coordinate with team members to complete installations and removals.
– Must have a meticulous eye for detail and color schemes with the ability to choose
furniture, art, and accessories for the appropriate style of home.
– Design degree or in process preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Are you currently in design school or have completed a design program?
High school or equivalent (Required)
interior design or interior design school: 1 year (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person